Notice: Sprint Air-Mech CC has changed its name to International Air Brakes (PTY) LTD
International Air Brakes (PTY) LTD is an independent airbrake repair & maintenance business and we are committed to doing business the old way where quality of service is still our main method of marketing.
Clients continually benefit from International Air Brakes’ professional expertise in the airbrake industry due to our ability to consistently render a wide variety of quality airbrake services.
International Air Brakes’ team of professional technicians have a combined experience in the excess of ten years in repairs & maintenance of airbrakes and their exceptional level of quality service especially with regards to repair work on heavy duty vehicles and trailers are second to none, regardless of their make or size.
International Air Brakes’ mission is to build long term trust relationships with our clients based on the quality of service, honesty and integrity by which we render our services.
No job is too big or small for International Air Brakes and the business prides itself in extending services on equal level to both large corporate clients as well as the individual truck owner without differentiating.
While unbiased technical advice is part of International Air Brakes’ moto, our main aim is to ensure that the client is placed in a position where he/she can make an informed decision under the specific circumstances.
The risk of having to deal with airbrake failure is one of the biggest fears that a truck owner may have to deal with. Why not spare yourself the worry and rather regularly service and maintain your vehicle’s airbrakes by making use of International Air Brakes?
In today’s world, 90% off all businesses complain either about excessive expenses or sluggish delivery of service. That is where we come in. Although International Air Brakes’ main aim is to prevent breakdowns, in the unlikely event that you may encounter a problem, we undertake to resolve your problem as soon as possible by offering an around the clock break-down service (twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week) at competitive rates and that is just one of the reasons that clients keep coming back to International Air Brakes!
International Air Brakes can proudly give their clients the assurance that if you take into consideration that the owner of the business has more than twenty years’ experience in the airbrake industry, your vehicle or trailer is in good hands!
What we do:
- Assist on all air system problems;
- Good knowledge on fault finding;
- Provide telephonic assistance to customers, when necessary;
- Service exchange on valves (for example: if you may need an airvalve to be repaired, International Air Brakes is prepared to supply you with a refurbished valve at a reasonable price on condition that you leave your old valve with them);
- We also supply new valves and boosters (on request from customer);
- Fit and supply all air pipes from nylon to rubber hose, compressor flex pipe and Teflon (all sizes);
- Fit and supply all air fittings;
- We offer a 24 hours a day, seven days a week standby assistance;
- Our repair assistance extends throughout the whole of the Western Cape – on condition that if the roadside assistance is within a 50km radius from the place where our service vehicle’s starts traveling, we don’t charge a traveling fee, however if the break down is further than 50km’s we charge a rate from the starting point to your vehicle at a rate of R6.25 per km;
- Our road side assistance includes but is not limited to any breakdown that may happen outside Cape Town on all mayor until Riversonderend or up the West Coast Road (R27) until Yserfontein or Atlantis;
- On the N7 our assistance is limited to Malmesbury;
- On the N1 our assistance is limited to Gouda; and
- We also offer breakdown assistance outside the Cape Province. This area includes breakdown assistance in places like Bloemfontein, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Kimberley, Klerksdorp, Laingsburg, Beaufort West, De Aar, Prieska and other destinations that may be situated on the major routes. It is however important to take note of the fact that our assistance includes a phonecall to another reputable airbrake breakdown service in instances where we cannot personally attend to it. In such circumstances, the invoice will be sent to our office and we will forward it to the customer for payment.
- International Air Brakes (PTY) TLD is prompt with their invoicing with regards to work performed and once we have received a Job Card, a quote will be sent to you in order to obtain an order number. Once we have sent through the order number, you will receive an invoice.
- In terms of International Air Brakes (PTY) LTD’s payment policy, all cash customers need to settle their accounts within 48 hours after receiving an invoice.
- International Air Brakes (PTY) LTD is prompt with their invoicing with regards to work performed and once we have received a Job Card, a quote will be sent to you in order to obtain an order number. Once we have sent through the order number, you will receive an invoice.
- International Air Brakes (PTY) LTD’s payment policy, all cash customers need to settle their accounts within 48 hours after receiving an invoice.